positive impression on clients, tenants, employees, and stakeholders. Our customized cleaning solutions
optimize internal efficiencies, improve overall office health, and create a professional and polished
environment that elevates the entire visitor experience.
that helps you offer the very best property management services to your clients.
Periodic work still performed at night (floor care, window washing, carpet extraction, etc.)
WHY DAY CLEANING?
- Energy Savings – fewer lights on in the evening
- GSA Locations – federal tenants (FBI, TSA, etc.) may require
- Provides transparency of services
- Tenant interaction with crews can be a positive experience
- Tenant disruption – visible and audible
- Tenant exposure to equipment, crews, cable, and cords
- Tenant driven tasks and requests can distract crews
- Split crews – both night and day shifts required
At Servi-Tek, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your floors stand the test of time.
At Servitek, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your floors stand the test of time.
- Daily vacuuming, spot detailing, and edge detailing
- Periodic shampoo and extraction
- Utilize environmentally safe carpet shampoo
- Restorative services – annual deep extraction
- Restoration Services – low moisture and dry extraction
- Daily sweeping and daily mopping utilizing 5 mop system
- Periodic machine scrub and clean
- Periodic scrub and recoat (apply new finish)
- Restoration services – strip and reseal
- Restoration services – grout cleaning
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Chiliewich Flooring
- Granite, marble, terrazzo, limestone
- Wood – manufactured and natural
- Thoroughly strip and clean hard floor surface
- Inspect and remove old finish residue, hair, and debris
- Rinse and neutralize flooring to restore PH balance
- Apply first coat of sealer/floor finish
- Allow the floor to dry until hard to the touch
- Use 175-floor machine to polish the finish lightly
- Repeat process applying a minimum of three coats
- More coats can be applied depending on the desired result
/ COMMON MISTAKES
- Sealing and applying finish to a porous stone floor
- Applying acidic product on porous floors
- Applying finish on an improperly dirty strummed floor
- Not neutralizing PH balance before finish application
- Not allowing sufficient dry time between each coat
- Improper use of high-speed machinery causing burn marks
- Use of dirty mop when applying finish
- Hair in flooring.
Schedule a call-time with a Servi-Tek team member today.
• Our trained specialists use an Electrostatic Cleaning Device that transmits a positive electric charge to spray droplets, causing the liquid droplets to be attached to surfaces, much like opposite poles of a magnet
• This device is used with medical grade disinfectant cleaning products that help combat deadly viruses
The exterior area of your building represents the first impression that your stakeholders, employees, and tenants will see.
We can clean the exterior facades, sidewalks, stairways, patios, balconies, parking lots,
and driveways using 3500-4000 PSI, and 5.5 GPM pressure washing machines.
This high pressure enables the removal of loose paint, mold, grime, mud, chewing gum, and oil from surfaces.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAMS
AND ON-CALL 24/7 TO SUPPORT
BASED ON CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
Servi-Tek Facility Solutions has a dedicated staff to provide emergency cleaning services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for unexpected situations that can arise.
We respond quickly and significantly mitigate the costs that can compile when left unresolved for prolonged periods.
Below are some of the services we provide:
- Water leaks and overflows
- Bloodborne pathogen cleanup
- Trash and debris removal
- Carpet and water extraction
We utilize a group cleaning strategy where each team member is designated specific tasks and responsibilities. This strategy reduces errors and significantly improves the quality of services delivered to our clients
Responsible for vacuuming common area entryways, walkways, offices, cubicle areas, stairways, and conference rooms.
LIGHT DUTY SPECIALIST
Responsible for trash removal and liner replacement, dusting of flat surfaces, mopping of floors, and cleaning of kitchen and break-room areas.
Responsible for trash removal and restocking of toiletries. Cleaning of sinks, counters, mirrors, partitions, toilets, urinals, and floors.
We offer professional HIPAA and OSHA-compliant medical facility cleaning services for provider offices, labs, hospitals, and care facilities. Our employees are tuberculosis tested and documented, as well as certified in blood pathogen training.
Servitek offers both recurring and periodic services to reduce liability and enhance the overall appearance of this income-producing asset. We utilize machine scrubbing to maximize productivity and achieve the highest level of cleanliness.
New construction is exciting but messy. We can help get your workplace back in order after construction and remodeling. We offer trash removal, floor scrubbing, high and low dusting, paint removal, and pressure washing.