A commercial cleaning and janitorial services company is a binder between a business, its clients, and the services offered.
The better workers enjoy the environment in which they operate, the more likely they are to deliver outstanding results. Effective cleaning services will increase overall corporate culture and operational efficiency.
Commercial building cleaning companies perform a wide array of services through their services to meet their client’s specific needs.
Qualified commercial building cleaning companies employ professional cleaners and advanced techniques to get the job done right.
Looking at the world of cleaning services, there are two categories available: commercial cleaning and residential cleaning.
Commercial cleaning companies hire trained professionals that offer services to commercial properties in industries such as:
- Office Buildings
- Medical & Healthcare
Keep in mind that such a company should be fully insured, which provides critical liability protection for a potential variety of situations.
Qualified firms utilize specialized cleaning technologies to maximize hygienic conditions, following the most strict requirements.
Some companies also offer electrostatic spray disinfection services, where technology is used to apply disinfectants to even the most unreachable spots, but the types of services do not stop here.
Not All Cleaning Companies Are The Same
If you are looking for trained and insured technicians, diverse cleaning technologies, top products and the latest regulations followed, then a commercial company is the best choice.
Some inexperienced, self-employed cleaners do not properly follow the guidelines when it comes to choosing and using cleaning supplies and technology. Additionally, the cleaning quality can vary from case to case, with outdated technology and a lack of training largely affecting the quality of the cleaning.
The right company will help you achieve your objectives of sustainability and environmentally friendly practice while ensuring that your facility looks fantastic and that your budget is met.
Choosing A Commercial Building Cleaning Company
Two major components are critical to the effectiveness of cleaning services:
Efficient building and workplace cleaning rely on disinfectants, cleaners, and other chemicals that need to be utilized for their specific intended workplace purpose.
Disinfectants for cleaning restroom fixtures, for example, should be different than for general cleaning inside an office. Prudent cleaning companies also employ top-quality cleaning products, rather than inexpensive, less effective products.
Not only can the equipment ensure the efficiency of the cleaning process, but it also reduces the time needed to complete the job.
Proper equipment costs more and it would be the first step skipped by a new or inexperienced cleaning business.
Technologies in the cleaning services sector are constantly changing, just as in any other industry.
You’ll end up spreading dirt and dust from one place to another if you don’t use the right equipment or supplies.
Superior commercial cleaning companies have high-powered machinery that makes thorough cleaning more than just possible.
Commercial cleaning companies can save you money by bringing the most up-to-date equipment available and get the job done better and faster.
Eliminate Germs, Allergens, And Bacteria
Even when your workplace looks clean, germs may still lurk and breed in the most used spaces of your facility.
Those who oversee commercial cleaning protocols should understand some basic terminology associated with killing pathogens.
- Cleaning; the physical removal of viruses, bacteria, and other unwanted items, typically using soap and water;
- Disinfection: a process that implies using a germ-killing chemical but does not necessarily remove dirt, etc.;
- Sanitization: refers to eliminating germs to a level considered to be safe by public health agencies
Commercial cleaning services acknowledge that touching infected surfaces is the most common way for germs to spread. These surfaces are known as hot spots encountered every day, such as door handles, faucet handles, telephones, light switches, and any surface that many individuals touch.
On the other hand, allergens – mainly pollen and dust, can provoke allergies.
HVAC maintenance, routine dusting, and regular carpet cleaning are just a few of the ways to prevent any foreign particles in the air you breathe in a commercial space.
Fewer germs, viruses, and pathogens mean fewer diseases and sick days, so the workers encounter peace of mind and less downtime.
Why Choose Servi-Tek For Commercial Building Cleaning?
Decisions, decisions… i.e., plans, prices, and benefits.
You only get one opportunity to make a first impression among tenants, clients, or employees.
Servi-Tek Facility Solutions closely analyzes your particular cleaning needs by evaluating your commercial space or facility. We tailor our services to meet your specific requirements for cleaning while considering your budget.
Not convinced yet? We offer the following benefits:
CLEANING SERVICES PLATFORM
As our name implies, we combine service and technology to enhance service delivery.
Servi-Tek is a client-oriented firm that seeks successful partnerships built upon trust and quality performance.
We employ cutting-edge, proprietary technology for training, timekeeping, property self-inspections, and work orders.
EXPERIENCED AND GOVERNMENT-COMPLIANT
When it comes to your business, office cleaning experience matters.
Servi-Tek’s executives and managers have over 100 years of combined commercial janitorial and cleaning expertise.
For instance, the specialized equipment, cleaning techniques, and expertise needed for medical facilities are different compared to the ones needed for a retail mall. Only an experienced company and management team can address such diversity in needs.
We are fully licensed, insured, and comply with all governmental requirements.
YOU CAN TRUST US
We take the time to comprehend each of the requirements of our clients and build tailored strategies that integrate your needs, schedule, and budget instead of conducting superficial, general cleaning.
Most importantly, Servi-Tek’s entire organization and business model is based on trust, integrity, and transparency with our employees and clients.
Our staff is our priority. If they are highly satisfied, well-trained, and equipped, their performance will be superior.
All of our cleaners undergo a thorough pre-employment background screening to get hired. While we impose high standards, we provide industry-leading training. Servi-Tek also provides excellent career growth opportunities for staff at all levels.
We believe our customers are worth it, after all.
Our Specialized Cleaning Services
Our cleaning methods are performed by top specialists and technicians.
We know that each property and surface is different, which is why we focused on developing and extending our expertise and techniques to provide the best services at all times.
In addition to routine cleaning functions, we proudly provide the following specialized functions:
Electrostatic disinfection refers to applying electrostatically charged mist on surfaces and objects.
Because the particles are electrically charged, they completely and uniformly coat and wrap around the surface and hard-to-reach objects.
We use certified Procter & Gamble Professional antibacterial products and our team is trained in hygiene practices consistent with CDC recommendations.
Some of the benefits electrostatic cleaning brings are:
- Compared to traditional methods, it decreases the time to clean all surfaces and hard-to-reach areas by 50%;
- It improves the prevention of infections and the transmission of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, COVID-19, and many others;
- It uses disinfectant in a more efficient, regulated way, eliminating the risks of overuse;
- It prevents costly financial expenses associated with contagious healthcare diseases and infections;
Commercial deep cleaning ensures that every inch of space is thoroughly cleaned.
Our deep cleaning service is quality assured and provides a high, professional standard by treating the deepest and difficult stains and foreign particles, with a focus on reliability and performance.
The process entails washing the floors thoroughly, targeting surfaces that are normally left out during regular cleaning, touched areas, and surface disinfection, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning every inch.
Carpets can easily display stains, dust, and grime, and to keep them close to their original condition they need to be carefully handled over time.
Our regular and deep cleaning services can help to preserve your carpet’s appearance and condition, all to protect your investment.
Everyone wants a good, clean space that encourages productivity, looks attractive and feels fresh. It is ideal to have a good working atmosphere that keeps visitors and workers calm and productive with a carpet cleaning program with Servi-Tek.
Hard floor maintenance
Hard floors are a longer-lasting alternative to carpets, but they show signs of heavy use and regular wear and tear over time. Stains, scratches, and dents only intensify.
Regular stripping and recoating and maintenance are necessary for an elegant look and material preservation.
The main types of hard floor are:
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Chiliewich Flooring
- Granite, marble, terrazzo, limestone
- Wood – manufactured and natural
Each material has its own cleaning and maintenance particularities, and we can help you with top machinery and solutions for each one.
Our specially trained team will combat the effects of everyday grime and with environmentally friendly chemicals, to restore your windows to their former glory, and add life to your building’s facades.
Our direct delivery strategy ensures that your windows are well maintained regularly.
A skilled pressure washing service is important for a welcoming appearance.
Our professional staff uses pressurized water with top substances to clean a variety of surfaces and target the effects of rain, grime, oil, and fungal growth.
We pressure wash utilizing powerful 3500-4000 PSI pressure washing machines on surfaces from sidewalks to loading docks, balconies, parking lots, and driveways.
We offer professional HIPAA and OSHA-compliant medical facility cleaning services for labs, hospitals, and health care facilities.
Our employees are specially trained and documented, as well as certified in blood pathogen functions.
Servi-Tek also offers specialized furniture cleaning complementary to our floor care services.
We have a team of skilled and trained technicians ready to help with all of your furniture fabric cleaning needs.
From anything as basic as removing a coffee stain to cleaning an entire system of furniture and chairs, we are here for you.
Where Are We Located
Our main office is located in San Diego, CA, but you can also find us in:
- Anaheim, CA;
- Honolulu, HI;
- Pheonix, AZ;
- Bay Area, CA
We do not plan to stop here, as our goal is to have accessible, top services for any company on the market.
What Our Clients Say
Servi-Tek takes pride in our client partnerships, and our team’s collective desire to innovate and create meaningful results with every client interaction.
If you want to get a flavor of our services and what we offer, do check the reviews of our clients, and their satisfaction levels.
Here are a few of our testimonials:
- “We have been partners with Servi-Tek since 2013 where they provide a variety of cleaning services in our San Diego Offices. Each year it seems the services offered and performance exceed my expectations. Endlessly Servi-Tek listens, performs, and executes in the utmost professional manner. This was more evident in the recent events about COVID and the concerns of disinfection in high profile suites and common areas” – Jenalyn Rogers
- “Your dedication and ability to change side by side with us has been instrumental in our success. You truly embody our visions.” – General Manager
- “Servi-Tek is a company that cares about their employees as much as their clients, delivers excellent service with a smile, and is consistently dependable. I have appreciated my partnership with Servi-Tek over the years and look forward to the many years to come.”- Senior Vice President
- “Their day porters, night crew, and administration are so great to work with and their work ethic goes above and beyond. I have them in 2 of my largest buildings and hopefully, I will be able to transition them to all of them. During this Covid-19 crisis, they have done everything that has been asked of them and more to make sure my buildings are safe, clean, and disinfected daily. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a janitorial company.” – Vice President of Operations
Here is the visible proof of our work and experience. Our expertise, years of training, and superior customer management can be seen in the pictures.
The Servi-Tek Solution
Regardless of the issues you are encountering, we are here to get the job done. Consider the following solutions:
- Unresponsive services: We are usually available 24/7 for emergencies with a responsive and trained staff.
- Sloppy work: We constantly invest in our team, equipment, and services to provide the best cleaning, care, and maintenance you need.
- Increased costs: We will try to work within your budget and deliver long-term cost savings.
- Lack of quality control: Our management team remains committed to excellent training, responsible supervision, and performing regular quality assessments. Keep in mind that out Quality Management Control team is on call at all times, ensuring that our customers are fully satisfied
Our cleaning services offer the best-in-class solution for all of your commercial cleaning requirements.
Reach out to us today to find out more.
Thank you for talking about all the different ways a commercial cleaning service can help different businesses. I am starting a new business this year and want to have a great building. I will find a good commercial building renovation service to help with this.
Comments are closed.